Monday, October 14, 2013

Education should be funded

     I am all for more money going for schools. I said this one time on FB and got bombarded by comments saying the schools have enough money. Comments on how it is the student's fault they are not learning because they don't want to learn. Comments on how teacher's are not working hard enough (just like the man said in this blog.) I KNOW how hard teacher's work, and now there are so many who don't have the help of an assistant. It makes me sick that the teachers are not being paid for a very important, challenging and exhausting job that they do. It makes me sick that children are continued to be disregarded and pushed to the side when it comes to their needs. God Bless those who teach. They should be greatly rewarded!!

No comments:

Post a Comment