Saturday, October 25, 2014

Boundries

 I feel like I am in a psychological battle.  It's like hitting a wall.  Time and money have no concept...money Bang!  Time..bang!  the same wall.  No repect for what I want.  a twisted concept of what I want.  I want my life back.  I want to go back to August 5, 2006 and start over.  I have glimpes of having my life..but then it is back to that sa...me wall.  The anger is gone..now it is just sadness.  No one to talk to who will understand.  I do have my Lord, Jesus Christ.  So I can just pray.  I am tired of people bashing my Lord.  But it will be that way until he comes back and takes his church to heaven with him.  I just need to focus on the good in my life.  Yes , I have been blessed and am still being blessed.  God is on my side.  It is just this one thing...psychological twisting and trying to make me a robot.  It needs to stop!  Am I the selfish one who just wants things the way I want them?  I am very giving and want to please my Lord and others.  But this twisting to think ....bang bang  that wall!!  I am totally against everything he says and does....well not everything.  I just dont like him..the wall.  God help me.    Maybe I am wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment