Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2015 A NEW BEGINNING.

   My new years resolution is that 2015 is going to be a good year.  Whenever I think of something negative, I will immediately think of something positive.  Bad memories....to happy thoughts.  Anger...to prayer.  Hurt feelings....to prayer. 
   I want to learn all I can about Jesus by reading the Bible.  I can get Godly wisdom by doing this and seeking God in prayer as well.  James three talks about Godly and worldly wisdom. 
   I am free to be me and I have decided to be ME!  Not worry about what others think.  God's opinion is all that matters.  I will not judge others either.  I will state the truth.  But my opinion of others doesn't matter at all.  What matters is God's opinion.   I am happy in my life and with all the people I see in my daily life.  Except for one person.  I don't know how to deal with this person.  I don't know how to live day after day with this person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment