Friday, August 12, 2011

BE STILL! BE QUIET!

BE STILL! BE QUIET!  DON'T DO ANYTHING! DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD!
The bible says to "Be still and know that I am God"   Someone told me when I was overwhelmed with what was going on in my life, to not do anything or say anything about my troubles for 24 hours.  Just talk to God about it.  Most of the time 24 hours later, I feel so much better.  The Bible tells us what to do in every! every! situation.  Do it God's way .  Do what the Bible says.  Trust that God will deal with whatever is bothering you.  If you are sick, you may be sick tomorrow too, but you will have a peace.  You will feel calmer and your illness may not bother you as much.  If someone hurts you, pray for them, bless them.  This is what the Bible says.  No vengence at all.  Get rid of negative thoughts.  Think of good holy things.  The bible tells us to do this.  If someone makes you so Angry!  Do not become angry back, stay calm, pray.  Pray for them, bless them.  The Bible is full of verses on how to handle anger.  Walk away..you dont have to stay and argue.  I doesnt matter who it is..just leave the situation.  Pray to God..Give the problem to Him.  If you are at fault, admit it.  Or ask what you can do to fix the problem.  Restitution.  If someone appologizes to you...forgive them and forget the offense.   The worlds way of handling negative situations will not work and will not bring you peace.  Do it God's Way.  Stay in the word.  Talk to God about everything.  Lay your burdons at his feet.  (and leave them there)    Let go of the boat!!! (I will tell you that story later)   Be still and don't do anything or say anything to another human.  Just talk to God.  He will deal with it.  He is in control.  God loves you.  He sent his son, Jesus, to die on the cross for your sins.  Jesus loves you too. 

"Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so.."    

No comments:

Post a Comment