Friday, July 20, 2012

Just Repeating.

Some of the things I write, are things I learned in Sunday School or in Church.  I am not trying to commit plagerizm by repeating what I have heard.  I hope people dont mind me repeating things that I have learned.  

I feel I have some kind of charactor flaw.  People seem to like me ok, and then I talk to them and they avoid me. I dont get invited to Bible studies.  I have offered my help, but I am not asked to help.  I am so lonesome.  Summer is better since my son is home.  But most of the time, I am home alone and bored!  Even though I have a thousand things to do.  When I am home, I am just so depressed and I dont do anything.  I guess my lot in life is to just be alone.  BUT I AM A PEOPLE PERSON!!   The people who took advantage of me, are the ones who everyone likes.  I am just stating how I feel.  You know, I used to be a very funny person.  But somehow that person died.  

The other day I was thinking how happy I was.  I guess I need to focus on my blessings and just not think about that ails me.  I am happy!  Really!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment