Saturday, August 17, 2013

A MOVIE REVIEW

I am a movie addict.  I LOVE movies.  I love to just withdrawl in front of my  big screen tv and watch a movie.  Every now and then I want to give my opinion.  A few years back I watched the movie, "Crash" .  I was very impressed.  It made me feel good that it was up for an Oscar.  Not sure what catagory.  Also being nominated for an Oscar is not really a sign that a movie is worth watching.
     My love of movies began at the age of 3.  I fell in love with the big screen watching a cartoon about a wooden boy who longed to be a "'real" boy.
     Then at the age of five, I saw a movie that is still my most favorite movie of all time. It gave me  facination for the "strange" people in this world.  It was also about a boy and a girl and their couriosity of their neighbor.  In my opinion, it is the best movie ever made.   It did win a few Oscars.  "Hey Boo"
      Today I just finished watching the movie, "What Maisie Knew"   Excellent movie of what so many children go through when their parents divorce.  Heart breaking.  Many children are like this little girl. Her parents are in their own world, bickering with each other and pushing her to the side.  Neglecting and abandoning her. Assuming others will take care of her.  She is a burdon to them and doesn't fit in with their lives.  Sad.  But she does find love and there is a happy ending for her.  God hates divorce, it is not in his plan of marriage and parenting, and this is one reason why.  Great movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment