Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Kindness and Compassion, Always

 Its been a while since I have written.  

Life has been busy.  The loss of my father in law.  My fathers fall and the spiralling of his health and wheel chair and walker bound.  For two years he needed me to care for him.  The selling of my dads house and now my brother has cancer.  

My brother has just me and my children and grandchildren in life.  Cancer is not cheap.  Quite costly infact.  I care and do whatever my brother needs to get through this battle.  This is what the Bible says to do and what God expects.

Compassion, help others, always show kindness. Pray for others

There is a prisioner who gets cancer treatment where my brother goes.  

Cancer.  Painful, sickly, saddening, 

This man is cuffed in his hands and his feet.  Such a sorrowful face.  

Just as my brothers sad face and bone thin body.  Limping because he had a total hip replacement years ago.  

My brother is also is on the Autism spectrum.  Aspbergers which affects his communication especially in groups of people.  This makes cancer even harder for him.  1000 little details being thrown at him.  so much information to keep track of.  It is even overwhelming for me.  But that is why I am there, sitting, at every meeting and dr visit.  

My brother and this prisoner that I see, need compassion.  Kindness.  

No matter what.  Prayers.  

I see people, christian people joking about others in the world.  Jokes about what others do wrong. 

being negative, then they say,  "oh I am just joking"

this is wrong!  Bible says this is wrong.  Everyone, no matter who, need

compassion and kindness.  Its what the Bible says to do.   

Focus on the good, holy, positive.  Bible says to do this too.  

Dont joke!  Pray for them.  Pray! for those who believe different than you.

Show love by being kind and compassionate.

Love

Not jokes.  

:If you cant say something nice, dont say anyhting at all.

Be kind aways

be compassionate always

show love always.

Pray for others, always.

KINDNESS, COMPASSION AND PRAYERS TO OTHERS, ALWAYS!

READ THE BIBLE EVERYDAY.  PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.  

No comments:

Post a Comment