Thursday, April 12, 2012

THAT WAS THEN....






THAT WAS THEN..

“It’s positive” she whispered

“WE DON’T DO ABORTIONS” the Crisis Pregnancy center lady bellowed

“You are making the right decision” the abortion center informed

“I don’t want to be here” I wept

“I have wanted to be mommy my whole life” I hinted

“Just send me home” I said to myself.

“I love children!!” I agonized.

“This will prove it” She declared

“By not bring an unplanned baby into the world” she dictated.

“I wonder if it is a boy or girl” I questioned

“It is not a baby, it is a fetus…it is just tissue” She protested

“a blueprint . Just like you have a blueprint for a house. The paper is not a house. Same way a fetus is not a baby” she maintained

“ I am scared! That man looks evil” I silently cried out

“Oh my God! It’s a vacuum cleaner!!” I thought in horror.

“You need to be on some type of birth control” she ordered

“before you can leave” she went on

“I am never having sex again” I revealed

“You cant just stop having sex” she retorted

“You will be back in a year” she uttered.

“I am never doing this again!!” I hissed

“I am overwhelmed with sadness” I divulged

“Lies. Lies. Lies” I shuttered

“Where is the hope?” I whimpered

                                   TO BE CONTINUED......THIS IS NOW
please come back again


THIS IS NOW.......

"It is positive"  I whispered

"I'm pregnant! Please help!" I exclaimed

"Would you like to come in and discuss it"  She spoke softly

"I want my baby!"  I affirmed.


"You made the right decision"  She reassured

"I love children!" I divulged.

"This will  prove it" She justified.

"By loving this gift from God"   She went on.

"The Bible says that God knitted every baby in its mother's womb"  She revealed.

"I don't want to have sex again"  I released.

"Abstinence is God's plan"  She informed

"Sex is a very special act between a married man and woman"  She continued.

"Jesus loves you and so do we"  She testified.

"I am so happy!"  I shed tears

"There IS Hope!"   I  rejoiced

"There is truth in the Lord"  She shared.

If there you or someone you know is in a crisis pregnancy, there is a place in Clayton, NC that you can go to and find the love of Jesus.  Help and resources too.  iChoose a Care Net center.

No comments:

Post a Comment