Sunday, May 6, 2012

Confused or Paranoid

Maybe I am trying to hard.  Too hard at what??  At being a Christian.  I think I understand it all and that I am doing well, then someone says something and I think the comment was directed at me.   Or is this paranoia?  All I know is that I am tired of feeling self conscious.  Self..maybe that is the word.  I am focusing on myself.   I am trying to not let this court judgement thing overwhelm me.  The court says I have to pay.  The lier won.  It is not fair.  I want to to the right thing in God's eyes.  What do I do?  Lord, What do I do??   I dont have any money.  I owe so much money.  so many doctor bills.  I want to do what is right.  I dont want to be sinful.  The Bible says to "BE STILL AND KNOW I AM GOD!"   So I will do nothing right now and be still and focus on God.,  Pray and Read the Holy Scriptures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment