Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ok! Enough

It is so sad that there is so much conflict.  People disagreeing about almost EVERYTHING!  I am not going to go into the mess that North Carolina is in right now because of the Amendment one situation.  Then there is the Time Magazine with the breast fed child and his mom on the cover.  Oh my goodness, people are in an uproar about that.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But dont put others down for what their opinion is.  It is ok for a woman to give her child mommy milk.  There is a limit, though.  I dont think 2 or 3 is to old.  A woman can choose how long she wants to nurse her baby.  Everyone is different.  If you disagree and it has nothing to do with sinful behavior, then just be silent.  You dont have to agree.  God made woman to feed her babies.  The Bible says to be peaceful.  You can point out a sin but do it with love and not anger.  If a the sinful person doesnt listen..so what.  Dont take it personally.   Of course this is an area I need to work on.  I take everything personally and I dont like conflict at all.  It take me a while to get over insults.  This is my weakness.  I cant just shrug off hurtful things that are said to me.  God is working with me on this.  I have come a long way in not lashing out in anger or RAGE!  I now try to walk away. Or I  tell myself that, "They do not know what they do."   I just take it to the Lord and he gives me peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment