Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I DO MULTIPLE TOPICS

    I have read many blogs and have noticed that most write on a single topic.  Their blogs flow with each blog they write.  They connect. 

Me, well, I do multiple topics.  I write on what God is teaching me. I write on what I want to teach others.  I write poetry.  I write reviews on books and movies.  In the future, I am going to write on abortion recovery.  I was trained to be able to lead a support group or on one on support for abortion recovery.  I loved doing this, so now I will just include abortion recovery from time to time.   I will also write on events in my personal life.  So, you can see that I don't stick to one topic each time I write.  I also write reviews for Traveladvisor.  This is a site to write reviews on tourism and traveling for many different things such as hotels, sights, restraunts, etc. 

I just watched a movie entitled, "Helen".  About a woman who was very depressed. It was kind of slow moving.  She ended up being treated with electro shock.  This seemed to help her the best, even though she lost part of her memory.  Prior therapies did not work for her.  It was educational as to showing what severe depression is like for those who suffer with it.   But the movie was kind of boring in parts. 

Thanks for reading and please come back again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment