Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SIDE AFFECTS

        When a woman has an abortion, she goes through the same hormonal changes as those who given birth.  Post partum depression being one.  Add to that the sadness of a loss.  Yes even though she has chosen to abort her baby, she will feel a loss.  Grief.  She will go through the stages of grief.  These being DENIAL, ANGER, BARGANING, DEPRESSION AND ACCEPTANCE. 

 DENIAL:  I did nothing wrong.  It wasn't my fault.
ANGER:  IT WASN'T MY FAULT.  SOMEONE MADE ME DO IT.  Or  I hate myself for doing this!!
BARGAINING:  I promise never to do that again if you....  I will be the best mommy ever if I can have a baby.  I never want to have children. 
DEPRESSION:  Overwhelming guilt, sadness, drug and alcohal or drug abuse, remorse, self lothing and suicide.
ACCEPTANCE:  I acknowledge what I have done.  I am forgiven.  I repent of this sin.  I have healed.

I will write more on these later. I will write more on the "side affects" of abortion.  But you can heal!!  You can recover!!

Just know that God forgives you through the blood of Jesus Christ.  God can turn a bad thing into a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment