Monday, August 28, 2017

Self minds
 
 
I am a nice person.
Most people seem to be very self minded.
I do and do for others,
but get nothing in return.
Is this self minded on my part?
I just get tired of being nice and helpful.
Bible says to never stop being nice.
 
People talk about their lives, their families,
but when i talk of what brings me joy,
I get cut off. 
or just ignored.
If I let someone know that what they do is wrong or they have hurt me
I am wrong. 
I feel so alone.
 
I would just like friends and family to give in return.
To do something nice for me. 
appreciate me. 
I feel so unappreciated.
Just taken advantage of, used, ignored all the time.
it hurts
 
I am sad. 
Am I the selfish one because I show appreciation and I do for others
expecting it in return. 
 
What about me? 
 
Jesus loves me.  I just keep praying.  I know that God loves me dearly
even if no one else does. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment