Sunday, March 11, 2012

JUST MOVE ON...WALK AWAY..TIME FOR A CHANGE...SEASONS CHANGE...

      Wow!  Has it been a year.  God has blessed us.  We are so thankful!  A year ago we were deparate.  My husband sold his truck so we could pay our bills.  I was very sad to see the truck go.  It was a nice truck, Ford F150.   But when this money was gone, we had nothing.  I worried.  I prayed.  It was suggested to ask our church to help us...after all the 5th Sundays offering was for helping others in need.  I thought we would qualify. We were "members"  It was all in God's hands and we went through the policies set by the church for helping others.  it didnt work out as I had thought it would.  Which is sometimes happens.  God doesnt answer prayers exactly like we think He will.   We did get a lot of food, so I guess this is how they saw fit to help us.   I was hurt.  I was kind of angry.  My dad, went to his bank and took out a loan to help us out.  I didnt think he should have had to do that.  Oh well.  Anyway, all of this is behind us.  The church is a wonderful church with wonderful people.  The pastor and his family are very good people.  Not all churches are the same, that is why there are so many churches and people just have to find one that they fit in with.  To me, a church should feel like family.  This is what I wanted.  Anyway,  we found a little church that I am very happy in.  My husband and son are happy there too.  I love watching it grow.  We are family!!  I think God was telling me to just move on...walk away..time for a change.  We have seasons at churches too.  I miss a lot at my previous church.  But I am so happy at my new church.  Thank you Lord.  My husband got a good job and has been with the job for a year.  Things are looking up.  We are slowly getting debts paid off. 

    Today I was thinking about all of this and realized that God gives us second chances and it is ok to "start over"    I truly believe He was in control of the whole situation and it was his plan for us to leave and go to another church.  I think back to my first marriage.  So rocky and stressful at times.  God just took me out of that marriage (my husband passed away)  and allowed me to start new.  A new life.  He brought me my new husband and now I am trying so hard to not make mistakes.  My past is gone and I am in a new season of life.  God has been good to me though all my seasons.  I take with me many lessons learned.  A lot of growth...but He's  not done with me yet!!  I feel qualified to teach and serve others in the area of the ministries of Abortion, Pregnancy, Parenthood, marriage to an abuser/unbeliever, and addiction.  I am not the addicted one (unless you can say I am addicted to donuts.  And donuts are a "no no" with diabetes)  I am still learning about addictions and about diabetes.  I want to be very educated in these two areas.   I am not bitter about my past.  I do need to confess though that I am still harboring anger towards my late husbands family.  They are all so lost.  All of them!  I pray God helps me with this.  Thank you for allowing me to share my life with you.  Until next time....God bless you and your day and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment