Sunday, March 11, 2012

Over and over

If a topic or a verse or a lesson keep coming up over and over, then this means that God is trying to teach you a lesson.  I am so disturbed by all the evil and hate in the world.  It breaks my heart.  But God does not want me to dwell on it.  We live in a fallen world!! All we can do is pray, teach others about Jesus and serve others just as Jesus served.  Today in Sunday School we talked about how precious we are to God.  When we are His through Jesus Christ, no one can "mess " with us.  If they do, HE will deal with them.  I found so much comfort in this.  We just need to keep doing what is right and not grow weary doing so.  We need to just keep our eyes focused on Jesus.  I am in a lawsuit and the young man tells so many lies.  We keep to the truth.  Telling the truth makes it easier to go through.  But twice, I have lost.  A friend of mine said that we will be experts at this final appeal.  I think she is right.  We will be more prepared.  I admit he is due something and my goal was for the court to decide what we owe him.  He is very frustrated because he having to fight to get money that he claims we owe him.  He won big time in the last appeal, but was very upset because we said we were appealing it again.  I have that right.  All I keep thinking is, "He started it"   I truly think he did not know what he was getting himself into when he filed the lawsuit.  I found confort in knowing that God will deal with him.  We will go this last and final round and speak the truth, set an offer on the table and let the judge decide.  This last time I will ready for the battle.  I am not scared! 

    In Sunday School, we also talked about people who are lost , people that we know.  I know of a group of people who are in the same family.  They make me so angry.  They judge me and tell me I am wrong in how I think.  I have been getting bolder in stating my opinions on their life styles.  Before I would just quote what the Bible said about different things.  I should not get so angry.  But ..But but!  They seem to prosper!!  Or get their way from enablers.  They complain about how unhappy they are! IT'S BECAUSE YOU NEED JESUS!!! I want to yell at them.   Yes, I should feel sad for them.  All I can do is keep trying to teach them about Jesus.  Dont give up.   The class leader said that maybe some time something we say may spark something in the lost and they will want to know more.  One person in my life told me she wanted the peace that I had.  This person was the most evil person I knew on this earth, other than satan himself.  I thought there was no hope for her.  I still dont trust her, but she has made a complete turn around with her life.  I am happy for her.  Praise the Lord!!  She found a church that she loves.  She has been reading her Bible and it has powerful meaning to her.  God had proven to me that there is hope for everyone! I should not give up on anyone.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment