Friday, February 24, 2012

HODGE PODGE

I just dont get it!

Verse about I was only kidding verbally abuse.  TO BE CONTINUED LATER ON.....




Prayers and puppies Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 3:53pm ·



So much comfort and peace when you pray about stressful times. It seems things happen at the same time..overwhelming me. Prayer brings comfort. My mommy dog got away from me while I holding her on her leash. The two puppies ran after her. She and one puppy came home. The other is lost : ( I found someone who has a lot of land on a farm who will take all the girls. This is an answer to prayer. But I am so sad that "Bug" is lost..trying to find her way home. Lord please bring my puppy home.



Changes need to be made.
 Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 1:54pm

I have to confess. My life is what I have always dreamed of, but I am not using it to the glory of God. He gave me a gift and I am wasting it. I could blame it on health, but ..ohh maybe God is telling me to rest. After all the doctor told me to get more sleep. Truth is I dont sleep a straight 7/8 hours. I sleep in periods of 2 to 4 hours at a time in the 24 hour day. adding up to more than 8 hours a day. I need to quit whining, ignore the pain, eat right, sleep right (but do you know that last night the dogs slept through the night? all of them..so I got a good nights sleep last night) and I need to just active and do what God has put on my heart to do for my family. I say NO! to tiredness and NO! to procrastination! Do it NOW! Do it God's way. Flee Satan! Begone!!
I have to confess that I am on facebook way too much. I have to change my ways. I guess it is true that I need to "get a life" It just gets kind of lonesome being home day after day with no one to talk to. Facebook is my friend. : ) I few more days and I think I deactivate this account. I will limit my time to once a day for a total of 10 minutes. August 15 will be when I delete my account.

I think it is cabin fever

 

So sad ..the fatalities on the highways. I had to call 911 on a tractor trailor who was tailgating me in the right lane and then HE PASSED ME GOING OVER THE SPEED LIMIT! ON THE RIGHT! WHERE THIS IS NO ROAD!. He was going so fast and it was dark that I couldnt get the liscence number. He also went into the left lane cutting a car off and the car had to swerve! But it was an easy truck to identify by the lights and the cargo. I hope they got him.

Forgiveness_____came across this poem, the message is that God forgives us of our pasts. As long as we change our foolish ways and live HIS way.

MY EMI

She waits for me

She plays in happiness

She is how all little girls should be

I didn't take that away

My baby Emi

She is looked upon with love and joy

She is so beautiful she shines

She is full of perfect love

I didn't take that away

My little girl Emi

She sits on the lap of Jesus (He said let the little children come to me)

She is loved by Him

She is the joy in Jesus' eyes

I didn't take that away

My daughter Emi

She saw my pain, guilt and shame

She knows God still loves me

She knew I would be forgiven

I didn't take that away

My child Emi

She knows her waiting will be over one day

She waits for my loving arms to hold her

She will know me right away and run to me

I didn't take that away

My angel Emi

Emi Rose is dancing in Heaven wearing a beautiful yellow dress.

Laurie Kemper 2011

psalm 25

1. *[A Psalm] of David.* Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 2. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. 3. Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. 4. Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. 5. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou [art] the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. 6. Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they [have been] ever of old. 7. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord. 8. Good and upright [is] the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. 9. The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. 10. All the paths of the Lord [are] mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. 11. For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it [is] great. 12. What man [is] he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way [that] he shall choose. 13. His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth. 14. The secret of the Lord [is] with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. 15. Mine eyes [are] ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. 16. Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I [am] desolate and afflicted. 17. The troubles of my heart are enlarged: [O] bring thou me out of my distresses. 18. Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins. 19. Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. 20. O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. 21. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee. 22. Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

 

This is dedicated to Jeff. He kept trying to get me to listen to the song. He said it was the perfect song that expressed how he felt in his addiction. But I was too angry to really listen to the song until after he was gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkzoqQ5Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment